Polycarbonate Sheet Roofings
- Polycarbonate Sheet Roofings
Polycarbonate Sheet Roofing
Polycarbonate is a polymer with unique blending properties. Polycarbonate sheets roofings are manufactured by extrusion process. They are also known as transparent steel as they have clarity like glass and are impact resistant. Polycarbonate sheets are extensively used in Industrial Applications.
They provide daylight light solutions in Industrial and Commercial Structures because they have increase property to diffuse in sunlight. So they reduce internal lighting within the building thereby saving electrical energy. These are used for Industrial Sky Lights. Polycarbonate sheet roofs are available in various profiles to gel with commonly used industrial roofing sheets like asbestos cement corrugated sheets, color coated metal corrugated sheets, galvanized iron sheets or even aluminum corrugated sheets.
Asbestos cement sheets, metal corrugated sheets, corrugated roof sheets and plastic corrugated roof sheets as per the industrial requirement and geographical area.
Salient Profile of Polycarbonate Sheet Roofings
- Polycarbonate sheets are unbreakable
- Excellent flexural strength as they can be cold curved or bent into simple shapes.
- Property of light transmission upto 90%.
- Fire resistant as they are self extinguishing and TAC approved.
- Light in weight hence easy to handle & install.
- Available in tailored lengths
- High temperature tolerant (from -40°C to +130°C).
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties.
- They can be used with commonly used with corrugated sheets